Outstanding assay reproducibility and sensitivity for both DNA and cDNA templates, under standard conditions.
- Sensitive – reproducible detection of low-copy number templates
- Reproducible – consistent results between technical replicates for increased confidence in results
- Specific – proprietary hot-start modification minimizes non-specific amplification for improved assay reliability in high-throughput assays
- Robust – reliable, accurate detection of DNA and cDNA targets from a broad range of sample types
The SensiMix™ SYBR® No-ROX Kit has been developed for highly accurate real-time PCR and has been validated on real-time PCR platforms that do not require a passive reference dye for normalization of well-to-well differences.
A proprietary, highly-optimized, chemical hot-start PCR enzyme promotes highly-specific amplification, in turn improving assay sensitivity and dynamic range, ensuring that SensiMix SYBR® No-ROX Kit provide the sensitivity and specificity required for demanding assays under standard thermal cycling conditions.
The SensiMix SYBR® No-ROX Kit has been optimized to deliver optimal performance in tandem with the SensiFAST cDNA Synthesis Kit, which offers fast, unbiased cDNA synthesis, without compromising cDNA yield or coverage.
- Gene expression analysis
- DNA / cDNA target detection
- miRNA profiling / quantification
- Copy number variation (CNV) analysis