Outstanding assay reproducibility, sensitivity and robustness from both DNA and RNA templates, under fast thermal cycling conditions.
- Reproducible – consistent results between technical replicates for increased confidence in results
- Specific – antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase minimizes non-specific amplification for improved assay sensitivity and reliability
- Sensitive – reliable quantification of low abundance targets and scarce samples
- Robust – reliable, accurate detection of DNA and RNA targets from a broad range of sample types
- Fast – delivers reproducible, accurate assay results in as little as 30 minutes
The SensiFAST™ SYBR Lo-ROX Kit has been developed for fast, highly accurate real-time PCR and has been validated on all commonly-used real-time instruments that require a low concentration of the passive reference dye ROX.
A combination of the latest advances in buffer chemistry and PCR enhancers ensures that the SensiFAST SYBR Lo-ROX Kit produces reliable assay results under fast thermal cycling conditions. An antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase system promotes highly-specific amplification, in turn improving assay sensitivity and dynamic range.
The SensiFAST SYBR® Lo-ROX Kit has been optimized to deliver optimal performance in tandem with the SensiFAST cDNA Synthesis Kit, which offers fast, unbiased cDNA synthesis, without compromising cDNA yield or coverage.
|BIO-94005||500 x 20µl Reactions|
|BIO-94020||2000 x 20µl Reactions|
|BIO-94050||5000 x 20µl Reactions|