A highly inhibitor-resistant qPCR master mix that provides quick and easy extraction and amplification of DNA from a variety of tissue types. The supermix maximizes sensitivity while simultaneously minimizing the effect of blood, tissue and plant PCR inhibitors, to deliver greater experiment success rates.
- Robust: optimized proprietary buffer system designed for overcoming common PCR inhibitors in crude lysate or unprocessed blood, tissue and plant samples
- Specific: antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase minimizes non-specific amplification for improved assay sensitivity and reliability
- Sensitive: reliable quantification of low abundance targets and scarce samples
- Reproducible: consistent results between technical replicates for increased confidence in results
- Fast: delivers reproducible, multiplex accurate assay results in as little as 30 minutes
SensiFAST™ Direct Probe SuperMix is a combination of the latest advances in buffer chemistry and PCR enhancers and stabilizers, together with an antibody-mediated hot-start polymerase, dNTPs and MgCl2. It has been designed for highly reproducible, accurate assay results in the presence of inhibitors, making it ideal for direct amplification directly from the most challenging samples.
The advanced buffer chemistry and enhancers has been developed for fast qPCR and is designed for superior sensitivity and specificity with probe‑detection technology, including TaqMan®, Scorpions® and molecular beacon probes, making SensiFAST Direct Probe SuperMix perfect for multiplexing, allowing more samples to be run in a day with the highest confidence, ideal for high‑throughput assays.
- Gene expression analysis
- Viral and bacterial detection
- GMO testing
- SNP genotyping
- Mutation detection
- Environmental monitoring