The ready-to-use molecular grade 100 mM solution of dGTP as lithium salts in purified water.
- High quality – >99% purity determined by HPLC, ideal for use in PCR reactions
- Long shelf-life – no need for aliquoting
- Convenient format – ready-to-use concentration
- Enzyme free – DNase, RNase and Nickase free
- Flexible sizes – custom, bulk and OEM sizes available
Highly quality dNTPs are a vital requirement for successful PCR, as the presence of contaminating impurities will result in a decrease in amplification sensitivity and product yield. Meridian ultra-pure dGTP undergo highly stringent purification steps to give a greater than 99% purity and are tested or the absence of DNase, RNase, Protease, Nickase activity. It is then quality controlled in a variety of applications, ensuring that it is highly suitable for the most sensitive techniques.
Meridian dGTP is supplied as lithium salts in purified water, as lithium salts have greater resistance to repeated freezing and thawing cycles than sodium salts and remain sterile due to the bacteriostatic activity of lithium towards various microorganisms, giving greater reliability and an extended shelf life.