A new generation of polymerase that delivers improved yield, sensitivity, speed and robustness when amplifying targets from any template.
- Sensitive – incorporates MyTaq DNA polymerase that exhibits increased affinity for DNA thereby improving amplification of even limiting amounts of template
- Efficient – novel buffer system maximizes efficiency of PCR amplification, delivering improved yield of any PCR product
- Robust – reliable amplification in the presence of inhibitors and with even the most challenging DNA targets
- Flexible – ideal for amplifying any target up to 5 kb from DNA extracted from human, animal and plant samples
- Convenient – buffer system includes a red dye for improved pipetting ease / accuracy and to enable direct gel loading
- Fast – developed to give sensitive, reproducible and robust amplification of a broader range of targets under fast thermal cycling conditions
MyTaq™ Red DNA Polymerase is recommended for all standard PCR applications. The MyTaq DNA Polymerase and MyTaq Red Reaction Buffer in this product, are a unique combination of next-generation polymerase and novel buffer system that deliver very high yield PCR amplification over a wide range of PCR templates. MyTaq has an increased affinity for DNA, enabling reliable amplification from even very low amounts of template. MyTaq DNA Polymerase has been developed to give more robust amplification than other commonly-used polymerases allowing it to perform well with challenging templates and in the presence of PCR inhibitors. Furthermore, the highly efficient nature of MyTaq means it gives excellent results under fast PCR conditions.
The enzyme is supplied with a 5x MyTaq Red Reaction Buffer that increases the visual contrast between the reagent and the reaction vessel for improved convenience and to improve pipetting accuracy. The red dye also enables samples to be loaded directly on to a gel after the PCR without the need to add loading buffer. In addition, the MyTaq Red Reaction Buffer contains dNTPs, MgCl2 and enhancers at optimal concentrations, which helps eliminate the need for optimization, thereby saving time, effort and the cost of performing unnecessary assay repeats.
- Standard PCR
- High-yield PCR
- Fast PCR
- Colony PCR
- TA cloning
Size: 500 x 50µl Reactions + 2500 x 50µl Reactions + 5000 x 50µl Reactions