Formulated for highly reproducible first-strand cDNA synthesis and subsequent PCR in a single tube.
- Sensitive – incorporates a blend of high-affinity RT and novel MyTaq HS DNA Polymerase, enabling amplification of low-copy number targets from ≥3 pg total RNA
- Efficient – novel one-step buffer system maximizes the efficiency of both the reverse transcription and PCR steps, delivering improved yield of any target
- Robust – RT tolerates the higher reaction temperatures required to overcome secondary structure, giving reliable detection of even challenging and GC-rich targets
- Specific – MyTaq HS DNA Polymerase is an antibody-mediated hot-start enzyme that remains completely inactive during PCR set-up to prevent non-specific amplification
- Flexible – utilizes gene-specific primers for full-length reverse transcription and subsequent PCR amplification of any RNA target
- Convenient – an all-in-one-tube mastermix that improves the speed, convenience and accuracy of RT-PCR
MyTaq™ One-Step RT-PCR Kit incorporates the latest advances in buffer chemistry, including Meridian ultra-pure dNTPs, together with a proprietary reverse transcriptase and MyTaq HS, a new generation of antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase. This ensures that MyTaq One-Step RT-PCR Kit enables fast, highly-specific and ultra-sensitive amplification of RNA targets for use in a broad range of downstream applications.
MyTaq One-Step Kit is ideal for determining the presence or absence of RNA templates and quantifying expression through qualitative or semi-quantitative analysis of RNA transcription levels. The one-step format uses gene specific primers to maximize amplification of these targets, whilst eliminating non-specific amplification, ensuring highly efficient and sensitive transcription from as little as 3 pg total RNA.
MyTaq One-Step RT-PCR Kit is perfect for the synthesis of double-stranded cDNA products for subsequent gene expression analysis over a broad temperature range, the use of higher temperatures allows reverse transcription through RNA secondary structure, including difficult and GC-rich sequences. Enhanced amplification of these targets ensures high cDNA yields from all RNA, including total RNA, mRNA, in vitro transcribed RNA, snRNA and viral RNA.
- Gene-expression analysis
- Transcription analysis
- cDNA cloning
- Multiplex RT-PCR
|25 x 50µl Reactions
|100 x 50µl Reactions