A convenient mastermix containing a new generation of polymerase that delivers improved yield, sensitivity, speed and robustness when amplifying targets from any template.
- Sensitive – exhibits increased affinity for DNA, thereby improving amplification of even limiting amounts of template
- Efficient – novel buffer system maximizes efficiency of PCR amplification, delivering improved yield of any PCR product
- Robust – reliable amplification in the presence of inhibitors and with even the most challenging DNA targets
- Flexible – ideal for amplifying any target up to 5 kb from DNA extracted from human, animal and plant samples
- Convenient – an all-in-one-tube mastermix that improves the speed, convenience and accuracy of PCR set-up
- Fast – developed to give sensitive, reproducible and robust amplification of a broader range of targets under fast thermal cycling conditions
MyTaq™ Mix is recommended for all standard PCR applications. MyTaq Mix a unique combination of MyTaq DNA Polymerase and a novel buffer system that deliver very high yield PCR amplification over a wide range of PCR templates. MyTaq has an increased affinity for DNA, enabling reliable amplification from even very low amounts of template. MyTaq DNA Polymerase has been developed to give more robust amplification than other commonly-used polymerases allowing it to perform well with challenging templates in the presence of PCR inhibitors. Furthermore, the highly efficient nature of MyTaq means it gives excellent results under fast PCR conditions.
The product is supplied as a mastermix that requires the addition of only template, primers and water, thereby reducing the number of pipetting steps during PCR set-up, for improved speed, throughput and assay reproducibility. The inclusion of dNTPs, MgCl2 and enhancers at optimal concentrations helps eliminate the need for optimization, thereby saving time, effort and the cost of performing unnecessary assay repeats.
The combination of MyTaq and optimized buffer system allow for faster PCR reactions compared with other polymerases, therefore reducing overall run time from approximately 1 hour to under 30 minutes. This is achieved without compromising specificity or yield, reducing the reaction time allows for increased throughput and faster time to results.
- Standard PCR
- High-yield PCR
- Fast PCR
- Colony PCR
- TA cloning
|BIO-25041||200 x 50µl Reactions|
|BIO-25042||1000 x 50µl Reactions|