IMMOLASE™ is a heat-activated, thermostable DNA polymerase. IMMOLASE provides high yield and improved specificity when compared to standard polymerases and can eliminate the presence of non-specific binding, such as primer-dimers and mis-primed products.
- Higher Performance – robust polymerase
- Chemical hot-start PCR enzyme – eliminates non-specific binding
- Reaction requires activation step – allows convenient reaction set-up at room temperature
- Suitable for TA cloning – leaves ´A´ overhang
IMMOLASE™ is a heat-activated thermostable DNA polymerase and provides high yield and improved specificity when compared to standard polymerases. IMMOLASE can eliminate the presence of non-specifics such as primer-dimers and mis-primed products.
IMMOLASE is inactive at room temperature and requires activation by heat treatment for 10 minutes prior to PCR cycling. This provides greater flexibility in reaction set ups and allows the premixing of PCR reagents at room temperature. Subsequently, the reaction can be handled according to preferred protocols for thermostable DNA polymerases.
- For multiplex reactions
- Products suitable for TA cloning
|BIO-21046||250 x 50µl Reactions +500 x 50µl Reactions|