A new generation of polymerase that delivers improved yield, sensitivity, speed and robustness when amplifying targets from any template.
- Sensitive – exhibits increased affinity for DNA, thereby improving amplification of even limiting amounts of template
- Efficient – novel buffer system maximizes efficiency of PCR amplification, delivering improved yield of any PCR product
- Robust – reliable amplification in the presence of inhibitors and with even the most challenging DNA targets
- Flexible – ideal for amplifying any target up to 5 kb, including DNA extracted from human, animal and plant samples
- Fast – developed to give sensitive, reproducible and robust amplification of a broader range of targets under fast thermal cycling conditions
- Convenient – includes all the components necessary for high performance PCR amplification
MyTaq™ DNA Polymerase is recommended for all standard PCR applications. The MyTaq DNA Polymerase and MyTaq Reaction Buffer in this product, are a unique combination of next-generation polymerase and novel buffer system that deliver very high yield PCR amplification over a wide range of PCR templates. MyTaq has an increased affinity for DNA, enabling reliable amplification from very low amounts of template. MyTaq DNA Polymerase has been developed to give more robust amplification than other commonly-used polymerases allowing it to perform well with challenging templates in the presence of PCR inhibitors.
The composition of the buffer system is critical for efficient PCR. MyTaq reaction buffer contains dNTPs, MgCl2 and enhancers at optimal concentrations, which helps eliminate the need for optimization, saving time, effort and the cost of performing unnecessary assay repeats.
The combination of MyTaq and optimized buffer system allow for faster PCR reactions compared with other polymerases, therefore reducing overall run time from approximately 1 hour to under 30 minutes. This is achieved without compromising specificity or yield, reducing the reaction time allows for increased throughput and faster time to results.
- Standard PCR
- High-yield PCR
- Fast PCR
- Colony PCR
- TA cloning
|BIO-21105||500 x 50µl Reactions + 2500 x 50µl Reactions + 5000 x 50µl Reactions|