The generation of high-quality next generation sequencing (NGS) libraries, includes a PCR step for library amplification, where starting material is limited. Suitable for sequencing on Illumina® instruments.
- Low input – end-repair, A-tailing and ligation combined in the same tube, thereby eliminating cleanup steps and improving sample yield
- Improved confidence – simpler protocol with fewer steps for reduced risk of sample loss and offering greater peace-of-mind
- Increased speed – fast library preparation for reduced time to results and increased sample throughput
- Highly efficient – reaction buffer pre-optimized to provide maximum reaction efficiency and highest conversion rates
- High-yield – PCR polymerase and buffer, developed specifically for library preparation, giving maximum yield of sequence-ready library DNA
- Improved quality – optimized, high quality reagents result in reliable library preparation from even very challenging samples, providing maximum coverage
- Flexibility – available as a PCR and a PCR-free kit, for use with Illumina adapters and indexes
The success of next-generation sequencing is dependent upon the precise and accurate processing of the input DNA. This requires high-quality library preparation using a coordinated series of standard molecular biology reactions whilst maintaining high yields during the intermediate purification steps.
The JetSeq™ Flex DNA Library Preparation Kit is designed to generate high-quality next generation sequencing (NGS) libraries, even with more limited amounts of starting material and is suitable for sequencing on Illumina MiniSeq™, MiSeq™, NextSeq™ or HiSeq™ instruments. The kit contains all of the enzymes and buffers necessary for end-repair, A-tailing, ligation and PCR amplification in convenient master mix formulations. It offers a fast, streamlined workflow and flexibility where users are free to adapters of their choice.
By combining end-repair and A-tailing in one unique step, the JetSeq Flex DNA Library Preparation Kit is able to reduce total NGS library preparation time and minimize the variability caused by additional handling, as well as the risk of contamination and material lose. A high quality DNA polymerase is also supplied to selectively enrich library fragments carrying the adapter sequences and to amplify the amount of DNA prior to sequencing.