A novel SensiFAST mix that can be lyophilized with assay-specific primers and probes to produce ambient temperature stable qPCR master mixes that give outstanding assay reproducibility, sensitivity and robustness following rehydration.
- Glycerol-free – ideal for preparation of custom lyophilized qPCR master mixes for improved convenience and extended room-temperature stability
- Reproducible – consistent results between technical replicates for increased confidence in results
- Robust – reliable, accurate detection of DNA and cDNA targets from a broad range of sample types
- Sensitive – reliable quantification of low abundance targets and scarce samples
- Fast – delivers reproducible, accurate assay results in as little as 30 minutes
- Efficient – excellent performance in multiplex assays
- Specific – antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase minimizes non-specific amplification for improved assay sensitivity and reliability
The SensiFAST™ Lyo-Ready No-ROX Mix is a glycerol-free qPCR mix that has been developed for fast, highly reproducible real-time PCR and has been validated on all commonly-used real-time instruments that do not require the passive reference dye ROX.
A combination of the latest advances in buffer chemistry, PCR enhancers and lyo-excipients, together with an antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase, ensures that the SensiFAST Lyo-Ready No-ROX Mix produces reliable assay results under fast thermal cycling conditions and when multiplexing of high- and low-copy targets.
SensiFAST Lyo-Ready No-ROX Mix together with assay-specific primers and probes can be lyophilized to produce ambient temperature stable qPCR master mixes. Millisecond rehydration times make SensiFAST Lyo-Ready No-ROX Mix ideal for automated, high throughput systems.
- Diagnostic test development
- Pathogen detection
- Drug therapy efficacy
- DNA / RNA target detection
- Copy number variation (CNV) analysis
- Gene expression analysis
|BIO-11060||10 x 10ml|