Ready-to-use molecular grade dUTP Mix containing dATP, dCTP, dGTP and dUTP, designed to save hands-on time for researchers and minimize the possibility of contamination.
- High quality – >99% purity determined by HPLC, ideal for use in PCR reactions
- Long shelf-life – no need for aliquoting
- Convenient formats – available in various concentrations, offering ease of use
- Enzyme free – DNase, RNase and Nickase free
- Flexible sizes – custom, bulk and OEM sizes available
Highly quality dNTPs are& a vital requirement for successful PCR, as the presence of contaminating impurities will result in a decrease in amplification sensitivity and product yield. Meridian ultra-pure dNTPs undergo highly stringent purification steps to give a greater than 99% purity and are tested for the absence of DNase, RNase, Protease, Nickase activity. They are then quality controlled in a variety of applications, ensuring that they are highly suitable for the most sensitive of PCR techniques.
dUTP in the mix is used in place of dTTP and is used in PCR and qPCR protocols to prevent carryover from previous amplifications. Uracil DNA Glycosylase (UDG) is added to a PCR premix to catalyze the release of uracil from uracil-containing single-stranded or double-stranded DNA created in previous PCR reactions, thereby preventing false positives.
Meridian dUTP Mix are supplied as 10 mM of ultra-pure dATP, dCTP and dGTP and 20 mM dUTP solution as lithium salts. Lithium salts have greater resistance to repeated freezing and thawing cycles than sodium salts and remain sterile due to the bacteriostatic activity of lithium towards various microorganisms, giving greater reliability and an extended shelf life.
- DNA amplification (standard, long-range, multiplex and high-fidelity PCR)
- cDNA synthesis
|BIO-39041||25µmol (1 x 500µl)|