A DNA polymerase with 3’ – 5’ proofreading exonuclease activity that delivers exceptional fidelity and outstanding PCR yield even under fast PCR conditions.
- Accurate – possesses 3’ – 5’ proofreading exonuclease activity that delivers an error rate of 4.4 x 10-7 for excellent PCR fidelity
- Efficient – highly processive enzyme and advanced buffering system for increased PCR yield from even the most challenging templates
- Fast – extension rate of 1 5s/kb for ≤5 kb amplicons giving increased yield under fast thermal cycling conditions
- Robust – highly processive nature of the enzyme confers an increased tolerance to impurities and ability to amplify complex templates
- Flexible – ideal for high-fidelity amplification of targets up to 10 kb from human, animal and plant DNA
VELOCITY DNA Polymerase is recommended for high-fidelity PCR amplification. The enzyme possesses a 3’ – 5’ proofreading exonuclease activity that provides an exceptional error rate of 4.4 x 10-7 for highly accurate amplification from a very broad range of human, animal and plant targets. Furthermore, VELOCITY is a highly processive enzyme with extension rates as fast as 15 s/kb for targets up to 5 kb and 30 s/kb for targets up to 10 kb, thereby enabling a reduction in PCR turnaround times.
VELOCITY delivers exceptional fidelity with outstanding PCR yield even from low template concentrations. The increased processivity of VELOCITY, results in shorter extension times for fast PCR, increased product yield and the ability to amplify longer fragments. VELOCITY also offers robust and reliable product yields, even in assays where PCR conditions are challenging, including the presence of impurities or GC-rich targets. VELOCITY is a high-performance DNA polymerase, ideally suited for high-yield, fast PCR amplification of even long targets containing no mutations.
- High-fidelity PCR
- Site-directed mutagenesis
- Blunt end cloning
- Fast PCR
- High-yield PCR
- Amplification of challenging templates
- Long PCR
Size: 250 x 50µl Reactions + 500 x 50µl Reactions