A unique blend of high-performance hot-start MyTaq™ HS DNA Polymerase and a proprietary proofreading enzyme, specifically developed for long PCR applications
- Efficient – specifically developed to give reliable amplification of fragments between 10 kb and 25 kb in length
- Specific – incorporates an antibody-mediated hot-start enzyme blend that remains completely inactive during PCR set-up to prevent non-specific amplification
- Fast – rapid enzyme activation and highly efficient amplification support reduced time to results
- Flexible – ideal for amplifying a broad range of large fragments from even complex targets including human genomic DNA
- Accurate – possesses 3’ – 5’ proofreading exonuclease activity for increased fidelity, thereby enabling cloning of long PCR products
RANGER DNA Polymerase is recommended for all long PCR applications. RANGER is an easy-to-use, high-performance enzyme blend, specifically developed to amplify fragments up to 25 kb in length. RANGER contains a unique combination of a highly-efficient DNA polymerases and novel buffer system that deliver the improved efficiency necessary for reliable amplification of longer amplicons.
RANGER is an antibody-mediated hot-start enzyme blend that eliminates non-specific amplification during reaction set-up. The inactivated enzymes do not possess polymerase activity, thereby preventing the non-specific amplification, such as primer-dimer formation, that often hinder long PCR reactions from the start.
RANGER is provided with a specially formulated reaction buffer containing dNTPs, MgCl2 and enhancers at optimal concentrations, which deliver increased processivity, sensitivity and specificity, thereby enabling successful amplification of long human genomic DNA fragments. This minimizes the requirements for PCR optimization, in turn reducing time to results and inconvenience of performing unnecessary repeats.
- Long PCR
- TA cloning
Size: 250 x 50µl Reactions + 500 x 50µl Reactions