A very reliable, fully automated, highly reproducible DNA isolation station, to isolate Genomic DNA from large volume blood (up to 10 consists of a Xperimate liquidhandler and one or two Chemagic Separation Module 1’ns of Chemagen uses a dispenser to add the reagents to the blood samples an Blood Kit.
- Fully automated, no manual interactions
- 5 ml carbon tips (liquid level
- Two configurations; One or two Chemagen MSM1’ns integrated on one Xperimate Liquid handler
- Barcode tracking
- From 1 to
- Flexispan disposable tip probes
- LIMS connection
- No need to rehydrate your DNA, immediately available
- Isolates up to
The Chemagen Chemagic Kits
The chemagic Kits utilize chemagen´s proprietary M-PVA Magnetic Bead technology to isolate nucleic acids with both high yield and purity. Their scalability together with chemagen’s protocols and equipment facilitate quick preparations from very small to large amounts of sample material. The removal of conventional spin steps from chemagic kit protocols, the high magnetite content of the beads as well as the easy handling make these kits highly adaptable to automation.
- Chemagic DNA Blood Kit special, 2ml (article No. 711)
- Chemagic DNA Blood5k Kit, 5 ml (article No. 103)
- Chemagic DNA Blood Kit special, 7 ml (article No. 715)
- Chemagic DNA Blood10k Kit, 10 ml (article No. 102)
This application is a co-development of Synchron Lab Automation, specialists in robotics & engineering, and GC biotech, specialists in Life Sciences & robotics.