CleanDTR is an efficient paramagnetic bead-based system, designed to remove unincorporated dye terminators from Sanger sequencing reactions. The CleanDTR process involves three simple steps including bind, wash and elute. While binding the sequencing product selectively to the magnetic particles, unincorporated dyes, nucleotides, salts and primers will be removed during ethanol washes. This principle allows for elution of the pure Sanger Sequencing product in the elution buffer of choice.
The protocol can be adapted to your current liquid handling workstation (e.g. Dynamic Devices, Beckman, Hamilton, Tecan, Caliper, Perkin Elmer, Agilent and Eppendorf) utilizing your current protocol as well as it can be performed manually.
Features & Benefits:
• Long Phred 20 read lengths averaging over 800 bps
• Pass rates over 85% or higher
• Efficient elimination of sequencing reaction contaminants
• Reduce BigDye* usage, due to increased average signal strenght
Clean up of sequencing product for both ABI and MegaBACE platforms Supported Chemistries
• BigDye* versions 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.1
• DYEnamic ET
* BigDye is a registered trademark of Applied Biosystems
Available kit formats:
Number of Reactions – 96
CleanDTR (5 mL)
CleanDTR (50 mL)
CleanDTR (500 mL)