The Permagen U Series 96-Well Magnetic Plate is designed for use with virtually any microplate available today.
Features – Permagen U Series 96-Well Magnetic Plate
- With the integrated raised corners, the U series handles those microplates requiring a bit more alignment and constraint especially when being used in an automated environment.
- Compatible with skirted microplates, semi-skirted, or non skirted PCR plates.
- Designed to accommodate liquid handling platforms utilizing deeper nests.
- Like the S series 96-well magnet plates, the U series also comes in various magnet strengths (U380, U480, and U500) for use with various sample sizes.
- Solid aluminum construction for precise, trouble free performance eliminating the concern for material inconsistencies or breakage associated with some plastic products on the market.
- Hard-coat anodized finish for durability.
- SBS compliant footprint top and bottom.
- Fingertip grooves on sides for secure grip.
- Maximum working volumes:
- U380 = 350µl
- U480 = 1ml
- U500 = 2ml
- Made In USA