Nippon Genetics has three Nucleic Acid Purification kits to isolate or purificate DNA and RNA from different sample types.
The FastGene Plasmid Mini kit is designed for fast isolation and purification of high and low copy plasmid DNA on a small scale. The ready-to-use plasmid DNA is of high quality in low-salt Tris buffer and suitable for typical downstram applications: Cloning, sequencing, PCR, transformation and restriction analysis.
FastGene Gel/PCR Extration Kits are designed for the purification of PCR products and the extraction of DNA from agarose gels. DNA fragments purified with FastGene Gel/PCR Extraction Kits are ready for direct use in all common downstream applications, like sequencing, PCR, ligation and transformation, restriction digestion, microarray analysis and in vitro transcription.
FastGene Dye Terminator Removal Kit removes dye terminator molecules from sequencing samples using an efficient and reasonably priced gel filtration. The kit includes resuspension buffer, filter spin columns and a bottle of gelfiltration matrix.
Large scale plasmid preparation
- Very fast anion exchange column
- Transfection grade ultra pure plasmid DNA
- Average yield of 1000 µg of plasmid DNA
- Spin column plasmid preparation
- High and low copy-plasmid DNA preparation kit
- Standard and Fast protocol
- LB tablets are included
Gel/PCR Extraction Kit
- 2 applications in 1 Kit – no extra buffer necessary
- Agarose Gel Band Cutter (5)
- 50 µl (for 10 agarose gels) Midori Green Advance
Dye Terminator Removal Kit
- Cost efficient
- Long shelf life
- Stocking at room temperature
- Super strong magnets
- Adjustable positions of the magnets on the side wall
- No more carry-over effect for better purifications